Yes, it’s all been very funny England, but I’ve had just about enough of this weather now. It seems violently unfair that my family are frolicking around in the sun, when I’m stuck indoors freezing probably to death because it’s too cold to go out to the laundry to turn the heating on.
- The bloody temperature, innit.
- My inability to stop thinking about work, even during enforced holidays. Such is life, such is my dedication to my craft *cough*.
- Christmas TV really is the pits. I have tried, God knows I’ve tried, but there are only so many Location, Location repeats one can watch before life begins to lose all meaning. I AM EVEN GOING OFF GRAND DESIGNS. Call an ambulance, someone, anyone.
- All this delicious festive food is turning me into the Michelin Man. Stop. (Don’t stop).
- Drinking during the day is still frowned upon in some social circles.
- I am going to buy a car in the next week. This is a very exciting development, about which I either totally obsess or completely forget, depending on how often I look at my bank balance.
- I am feeling really excited for the new year, even work-wise. This is pleasing to me, and evidently to Mr H, who appears to want to stab his eyes out a little less often after speaking with me.
- Being at home = excellent cat-cuddling opportunities. I had loads of quality cat time earlier in the year, and I’d forgotten what a comfort it actually is – like a living hot water bottle who likes you.
- I looked at my sewing machine today and didn’t feel guilty – perhaps I’m getting my sewjo back?
- I keep remembering I got married and then feeling quite excellent when I remember. He’s swell, you guys.
That’s all from me folks – hope you’re making the most of the festive season and laying down to eat spectacularly often!