10. Diet coke, or as I prefer to call it, DC. DC is absolutement refresh-e-ment. But it has to be of the sub zero temperature kind. One thing I cannot abide is a lukewarm diet coke. Vom.
9. Skype. I don’t even know how to use the damn thing properly, but still, in theory, loving it.
8. Chevre (a soft goat’s cheese). Oh god. freakin delish. big time. put it in a salad, or caramelise some spanish onion, balsamic vinegar, and cherry tomatoes. Put in little filo pastry cups and top with salty globs of chevre. Bake for 10 mins and eat warm. You can thank me later.
7. Alannah Hill. The designer of my very expensive yet supremely delightful and happy-making handbag. My sister has a fuschia alanna hill coat that has me writhing in covetous envy
6. Having a job. Can’t say that it fulfils all my inherent needs wants and/or desires, but having a paycheck each fortnight is damn good. Gets me closer to london every minute.
5. Thunderstorms. You’ve probably heard about or experienced it, but Perth and Melbourne just had major freak hailstorms. I experienced both, but have to say, Perth comes up trumps purely because of inconvenience. Not only was the whole of Perth taking public transport with me, but the train in front of mine broke down, and we were stuck on a hot train for over 40 mins. Balls. But snuggling down under the covers with a certain someone gets two thumbs up from me.
4. Mad Men. I freakin’ love Christina Hendricks and her sasstastic bosom. She is one fine dame. I also love how I love Don Draper but I hate him I hate him too. Oh the dichotomies of good drama.
3. Yoga. I am by no means the most fit/flexible/committed person ever to roam these lands, but there is something so relaxing about going all pretzel in your face. It’s so hard that you have no more room in your head to stress.
2. A friend being surprised that I didn’t have a blog. Until now. She may live to regret the suggestion. (so might I…….)
1. The Boy. You know you love someone when they make you laugh so hard that you can’t breathe. Or when they wake you up in the middle of the night by flinging their arms open, exclaiming that they are a fairy and their name is “Tinkerface”. Loves it.